Monday, August 18, 2008

My Puppy Maddie


So I haven't posted in a while but only because of the new addition to my family. I rescued a puppy who lived in a high kill shelter in North Carolina 3 days ago.  As  many people know, I have been trying to adopt a dog for months upon months. It's so far so good training and patience wise, although I feel so drained from the stress of it all (the new routine and responsibilities). She's adorable and very fair-tempered. She was listed as an Australian Cattle Dog and hound mix but has traits of a shepherd, rottweiler and of course some sort of hound. She already started her first hole in the backyard with digging haha. Well, here's a shot that's not too photographically unique but it's one of the first shots of my little Maddie. Enjoy. 

1 comment:

kraemerika said...

i am super proud to be a dog reference for this wonderful young gentleman!